Join us for the Global launch
The official CHS 2024 global launch event will take place 16.00-17.00 CET on 21 March 2024 in English, with French and Arabic interpretation. Join us to celebrate this important moment for accountability to people affected by crises.
Register here to join online: https://regi.page/CHS24
Register to join us in person in Geneva: https://www.icvanetwork.org/events/icva-2024-annual-conference/
(Note the launch is part of the ICVA annual conference)
Updated Standard – preview now available
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the collective effort of updating the CHS. We are delighted to share with you a preview of the updated Standard in advance of its public launch on 21 March 2024.
The feedback from more than 4,000 individual contributors has been reflected in the Standard which is designed to help shift the aid system to be more accountable to people in need at all stages of design and delivery.
Comparison Table to help identify the broad changes to the sequence and content of the CHS Commitments.
- Summary overview of changes: English
- Feedback analysis of first round of consultations (2022): English, français
- Feedback report on second round of consultations: English
Frequently-asked Questions about the revision in English French and Spanish.
If you wish to contact the revision team, please write to email@example.com.
- 1st Consultation Round: Feedback on the current CHS (May-Dec 2022)
- Feedback analysis and Drafting of Draft 1 of the updated standard (Jan-May 2023)
- 2nd Consultation Round on Draft 1, including webinars, country pilots, and regional workshops (June-Sep 2023)
- Analysis of feedback from consultation incorporated into draft text (Oct – Nov 2023)
- Final draft of the updated CHS shared with stakeholders
- Official launch on 21 March 2024 – please mark your calendars!